Skip to main content

Sandy Hook Conspiracy: Analysis of Newly Released Police Video

 Evidence of Forced Entry At Lanza Home

The remains of Sandy Hook Elementary

In October of 2013, demolition of the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut began, thus destroying whatever evidence may have been left behind- evidence which may have been crucial to putting the Sandy Hook conspiracy to rest.  Ironically, the same officials who decried the Sandy Hook "truther" movement and scoffed at the conspiracy theorists have, by their very own actions, cemented the reputation of the December 14, 2012 event in the annals of dubious history, alongside the JFK assassination, Roswell, and other incidents which will forever fuel the fires of imagination and speculation.

As the world welcomes another new year and collectively endeavors to forget the past, the shadowy grounds of Sandy Hook endeavor to conceal evidence of what we believe is the Greatest Cover-Up in American History.  By December of this past year an empty space occupied the land where a school once stood, the result of a $50 million bill passed by Governor Malloy and a $2.5 million "thank you" from the Department of Justice paid out to the emergency responders, law enforcement officials, and other actors of this sick and twisted comedy.

On Nov. 26, we analyzed the newly released "official report", in which it was claimed that Lanza shot his mother four times with a .22-caliber rifle, and compared that to State Attorney Stephen Sedensky's list of items that had been seized from the Lanza home.  Astonishingly, we discovered that, according the the very same law enforcement officials, only one spent .22 casing was ever found at the scene of Nancy Lanza's murder. (Read: Adam Lanza Did Not Kill Nancy Lanza: The Definitive Proof).

And now, after examining the newly-released police video footage, it appears that one extremely important detail has been overlooked by everyone from the media to law enforcement officials:

Signs of forced entry were evident at the Lanza home.

In the 35-minute video released by Connecticut officials entitled Scene Video 36 Yogananda St., the detective filming the home explained that the garage door to the Lanza home was "breached" by authorities upon arrival, thus accounting for the signs of forced entry.

We cry bullshit.

Are we expected to believe that police investigators had to bust open the garage door in order to enter the Lanza home?  Obtaining keys to the home would have been a simple enough task; after all, the authorities by this time had access to whatever possessions Adam Lanza had on his cold lifeless body or had left in his car.  Are we to believe that Adam Lanza's keychain didn't contain a key to his own home?  Whether left in the ignition of his Honda Civic or in the pocket of the pants he was wearing at the time of the massacre, Adam should have had keys to his own stinking home (unless, of course, Adam never even lived at 36 Yogananda to begin with, a scenario that is entirely possible).  Additionally, police had already questioned Ryan Lanza by this time and knew the whereabouts of Peter Lanza.  Are we to believe that neither Adam, Ryan, or Peter Lanza had a key to the home at 36 Yogananda? 

This also raises another question.  Why would the police feel it necessary to enter the premises through the garage in the first place?  Perhaps out of fear that the front door might have been "booby-trapped"?  This wouldn't make sense, since a person thoughtful enough to boobytrap one entrance probably would've been thoughtful enough to do the same to every other entrance and exit.  Besides, who is better trained to handle the removal of booby traps than the police themselves?  If all else failed, they could have just gone to a locksmith.

No, it would seem highly illogical for the police to enter the Lanza home by trying to break into the property with all of the careful skill and grace of a garden-variety juvenile delinquent.  In all likelihood, the signs of forced entry were caused by the person or persons responsible for killing Nancy Lanza and, as we have previously shown, this could not have been Adam Lanza.

Could it be possible that both Nancy and Adam Lanza were killed the day before the Sandy Hook massacre?

"Smells like a goat": Strange drawing found by police inside Lanza home.

To date, no satisfactory explanation has been given as to why the date on Adam's SSI death notification is listed as December 13- a detail well-known to even the most casual Sandy Hook doubter.  We can also clearly see in the police video that no blood splatter is seen inside Nancy Lanza's bedroom.  Funny, you would think someone who was shot four times would bleed just a little tiny bit.  Interestingly, around this time in the video, the screen goes black as the words "content redacted" appear.  Coincidence?

We all know that on December 13, Nancy Lanza was at a hotel in Bretton Woods, NH.  Police records reveal that three days before the massacre, she checked into the hotel, where she dined alone at the Mt. Washington Resort restaurant.  On December 12 she spent the day shopping at outlet stores, and on the morning of December 13 she ordered room service. Later that day, she met someone for lunch.  Police have redacted the name of the person she met for lunch- one of the last people to see Nancy Lanza alive.

Many of the names associated with Nancy have been redacted from the police report.  But it is reported that her cell phone showed that her last text message was sent at 12:33am on December 14.  The police have removed from their report the name of the person that final text was sent to.

Police reports say Nancy Lanza was home by 10:22 p.m. the night before.  How they managed to ascertain this fact is unknown.  Of the 6500 pages of official Sandy Hook police documents, much of it is redacted; most of the redactions pertain to witness statements, many of which came from the students at Sandy Hook Elementary.

So what does it all mean?

Well, after a year of intensive research, we are finally ready to present our theory of what really happened at Sandy Hook.  Stay tuned...

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunt for the Osage River Monster

It's spring of 1844 in St. Clair County, Missouri. A mile or so from the banks of the muddy Osage River a pioneer settler named Matthew Arbuckle is plowing his field when he hears a banshee-like wail in the distance, coming from the direction of the river. Shrill and unearthly, the demonic howl fills the farmer with terror. Wasting no time, he unhitches his plow, jumps on the back of his horse and heads for the hills.

One hour later Arbuckle arrives in Papinville, a town fifteen miles from his farm. The exhausted horse is white with foam; its rider white with terror. In a gasping voice he tells of making an escape from an awful monster. Although he had not seen the beast, he had heard its voice, from which he could tell that it was a monster of immense proportions.

Those who heard Arbuckle's story were bewildered, and those who did not know the pioneer personally could tell, just by the bloodless pallor of his trembling skin, that the man was not telling a lie. Whatever terrify…

The Ticking Tombstone of Landenberg

If you look closely at a map of Pennsylvania, you'll see an anomalous semi-circular border at the extreme southeastern part of the state. This circle, known officially as the "Twelve Mile Circle", serves as the border between the Keystone State and Delaware. Much of the strange circle is surrounded by Chester County, one of the three original Pennsylvania counties created by William Penn in 1682. While there are many historical points of interest in Chester County, few are strange or as steeped in legend as the Ticking Tombstone.

Near the London Tract Meeting House in Landenberg is an old graveyard which contains a tombstone which is said to make eerie ticking noises, much like the ticking of a pocketwatch. Landenberg locals claim that the ticking is the result of two very famous surveyors who arrived in town during the 1760s- Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon.  A young child supposedly swallowed a valuable pocketwatch owned by Mason and later died, and the boy's head…

The Incest Capital of the World?

At the far eastern edge of Kentucky, nestled in Appalachia, resides Letcher County. In spite of its isolation and poverty (approximately 30% of the county's population lives below the poverty line), Letcher County has managed to grow at an impressive rate, from a population of just 9,172 in 1900 to a present-day population of nearly 25,000. However, even if Letcher County tripled or quadrupled its present population, there's still a pretty good chance that virtually all of the county's inhabitants would be related to each other-- thanks to one particularly fertile family whose astounding rate of reproduction can put even the friskiest rabbit to shame.

Around the year 1900, Letcher County was the home of a man by the name of Jason L. Webb, who made national headlines for having the one of the largest families in the world. According to newspaper reports of the era, Jason had 19 children, 175 grandchildren, and 100 great-grandchildren. Perhaps even more impressive was his b…